Limber up, kids, and head to our UNIQUE Summer Camps!
At our summer camps, your son or daughter will get close instruction and coaching in a variety of activities and disciplines related to gymnastics, ninja, and fencing!
Our state-of-the-art facility is fully equipped with a variety of floor and acrobatic equipment including vault, bars, beams, tumble tracks and trampolines. Additionally, our Ninja and Fencing areas will allow your child to fully explore a wide variety of activities and learn to appreciate the unique skills required to excel in all.
Your child will have the chance to experience the following activities: Ninja circuit training, slack lining, cargo net climbing, gymnastics, trampolining, fencing, parachute games, badminton, and long rope skipping!
There will also be secondary activities that will encourage socialization beyond a focus on sport. Typical activities will include arts & crafts, interactive games, outdoor activities and other daily themed events.
|Full-Day||9:00am - 4:00pm|
What to Bring?
- Indoor athletic shoes
- Athletic wear
- All campers must be escorted by a parent or caregiver on the first day of camp.
- All campers must submit a daily health screening from home by 8 am each day.
- Each camper must be able to be dropped off successfully – parents will NOT be allowed into the building.
- Each camper must bring all their own food and a water bottle.
- Campers are not allowed to share or trade any personal items.
- Each camper must be able to properly wash their hands using the OPH protocol (20 sec.).
- Each camper must practice respiratory etiquette.
- Each camper must have full toileting skills.
- Each camper must bring and apply their own sunscreen, which cannot be shared. We also recommend using a sun-shirt/rash-guard.
- Different camp cohorts will not interact.
- Camp out-trips will be walking only.
- Dedicated equipment will be disinfect after use of each cohort.
- Campers will be allowed to use the play structure with a thorough disinfection between cohorts.
- Children who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 (unrelated to seasonal allergies or other pre-existing conditions) will need to be picked up immediately.
- Campers awaiting COVID-19 test results may not attend camp.
Note: Spaces in our camps are limited due to COVID-19 physical distancing and health requirements. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. An email will subsequently be sent to all registrants with details regarding payment methods and health protocols. We recognize that the Ontario government may change their policies at any time and we will react accordingly.
July 5 - July 9
Eye Spy – Calling all detectives, from near or far, we need your help! We are looking high and low for the answers! Help us solve riddles, crack the code on secret messages, and unlock the secret to complete the ultimate mission.
July 12 - July 15
Candy-Coated Celebration – Color and candy, here there and everywhere! Come along as we ride the Waves of Skittles, Candy Crush Relay, Chocolate Champions and find out who will take home Blast’s Golden Ticket!
July 19 - July 23
Experiment Extravaganza – Elephant toothpaste, skittles rainbow and tornadoes in a jar are just a behind the scenes look into the science of camp! During this theme camp we will make a mess, try new things, and have a blast!
July 26 - July 30
Olympic Games 1 – Opening Ceremony – The different groups will create their own team flags, make their own medals and have an Opening Ceremony celebration. We have planned a really great mix of activities – some inspired by actual Olympic events and others that are focused more on team and cooperation.
Aug 3 - Aug 6
Olympic Games 2 – Closing Ceremony – The different groups will create their own team flags, make their own medals and have a Closing Ceremony celebration. We have planned a really great mix of activities – some inspired by actual Olympic events and others that are focused more on team and cooperation.
Aug 9 - Aug 13
Superheroes – Avengers assemble! Learn to fly like Superwoman and flip like Spider-Man in our camps action-packed adventures. Don’t miss out on all the thrill this week is sure to bring!
Aug 16 - Aug 20
Game On! – Calling all gamers! Get ready to jump into the action as you become the player in your favorite life-sized board games and game shows. Do you have what it takes to lead your team to victory?
Aug 30 - Sept 3
Game On! – As summer slows down, camp doesn’t! Enjoy these final days of summer with us playing all your favourite games & activities. It’s also time to celebrate Carnival Dayz!